You will be required to support and guide your team and lead all operational activities within each service to meet company and legislative standards. This means being organised, consistent and detail-oriented.
You will also need to ensure the development of each individual who uses our services while working closely with health professionals.
You will be expected to develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice and show positive and pro-active people leadership skills.
You will also be required to act as an ambassador for the company and uphold company values and ethos, plus undertake ongoing Professional Development.
Qualifications & experience needed:
• Level 4 NVQ in Leadership & Management
• Level 5 NVQ in Care or Health & Social Care minimum
• 4 Years recent experience within a learning disability field at a Senior Level
• Experience working with other professionals (health, local authority and CQC)
• Experience of managing conflict
• Experience of managing staff