Residential Care Services
Earls Colne, Colchester
Working at TLC is enormously varied and fulfilling. No two days are the same, but every day ends with a sense that you’ve made a difference to people’s lives.
We are looking for an individual to join our Learning and Development team who has excellent organisational and communication skills, to deliver first-class health and social care training courses and lead the induction and mandatory training programme. This role will be field based.
Experience in delivering health and social care related courses is essential along with a recognised Teaching Qualification or qualified by experience.
You will need to design and deliver training courses and workshops as well as manage weekly training statistic reports whilst supporting managers to ensure all services achieve benchmark for all training statistics
£25,000 to £30,000 per annum
• Paid DBS
• Extensive training and qualifications including Care Certificate
• 2-week induction with shift shadowing
• Blue Light Card (exclusive health and social benefit)
• “The Loyalty Club” including discounts on retail, leisure, holidays, fashion, gifts, groceries and much more
• Career Development
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Referral bonus of £300
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Auto enrolment pension scheme
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role.
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.