Service Manager – Halstead
Are you resilient, imaginative, and commercially aware and enjoy leading teams to work collaboratively? Then we share the same values.
Service Managers are an essential part of leading and developing our local services. As well as responsibility for the daily running of your service, you will ensure that care and support is provided in line with regulations, company policy and best practice.
Experience within the health and social care sector is required as well as previous management experience. You will need excellent communication skills, great commercial awareness, and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships.
The people we support have either a learning disability, an autistic spectrum disorder with associated complex challenging needs and/or a mental health diagnosis.
• Management: Manage the daily running of the service, including all relevant line management and ongoing development responsibilities for the coordination, recruitment, training, and administration. Regularly review and audit your service is in line with CQC and Local Authority Regulations.
• Finance: responsibility for the financial budget of the service
• Occupancy: Ensure that the service occupancy/hours growth is maximised.
• Resourcing: Manage the recruitment requirements of the service.
• Communication: Build and maintain relationships with all relevant local stakeholders. Attend meetings with people we support, their families and other professionals. Effectively implement and manage any procedure or policy changes.
• Record Keeping: Ensure that all records and required documentation, including care and support plans and regular checks, are accurately recorded, maintained, and reviewed.
In return we offer the following benefits:
• A competitive Salary up to £30,000
• Paid DBS
• Skills for Care Registration
• Extensive training and qualifications
• Pathway for career progression
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Blue Light Card
• Employee Discounts
• Refer a friend scheme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role.
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.