Registered Manager – North Essex
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Registered Manager, for our services in North Essex.
You will be working under the direction the Area Manager, ensuring all aspects of the services meet with the Health & Social Care Act 2008 & The Care Act 2014 and the requirements of CQC, together with all other relative legislative requirements.
The primary function of the role is to provide a needs led service to adults with a learning disabilities, by adopting a person centred approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice, with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices.
Duties will include, but are not limited to,
- To lead by example and develop effective teams within the services you are responsible
- Develop a positive working environment which nurtures and rewards good practice through a program of training and
- Provide regular supervision to Team Leaders / Care coordinators & other staff you are responsible for in line with Company procedures and standards.
- To ensure good quality working relationships are built and maintained between staff and the service users they are supporting.
- Ensure the service is run in line with statutory and TLC Care and Support’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure processes are in place and adhered to in line with the requirements of the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Develop a culture which enables staff members to maximise their development and create areas of expertise within the service.
- Undertake monthly Quality Assessment Audits to ensure a continuously improving service is provided.
- Manage delegated budgets to ensure resources are used to best effect, in line with company policy and procedure.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures related to the running of the service are adhered to.
- Taking part in the recruitment, selection and development of staff for your designated service/s.
- Ensure the service meets H&S Regulations and Guidance
- Complete RIDDOR and SetSaf reports as required
- Ensure staff team completes H&S training as required
- To evaluate the risks of, and to protect Service Users from threats to their health, welfare and normal developments from inside and outside the service
To be successful in your application, we are looking for individuals who can demonstrate experience & knowledge of the following,
- Health and Social Care Level 3
- 4 years recent and significant experience of working with adults with Learning
- Experience in managing LD residential or supporting living services
- Working in partnership with other
- Managing staff performance including Supervision and Annual Appraisals
- Conditions relevant to people with learning disabilities
- Relevant legislation e.g. valuing people, mental capacity act, deprivation of liberty, Health & Safety
- Ability to communicate to a range of people using different communication methods
- Ability to write reports
- Ability to chair meetings
- IT literate on all Microsoft Applications
This is just a brief outline of some of the duties involved within the role. For a more detailed job description or to speak to someone about the role, contact our recruitment team on 01787 321311
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.