Registered Manager – Halstead
Residential Care Services
New Year, new role, plus a £300 Welcome Bonus.
At TLC, Registered Managers are the driving force in the quality of our person-centred care and support. They are dynamic, innovative and proactive as well as friendly, positive and inspiring.
Registered Managers empower their colleagues and the people we support. They lead and develop service teams that make a difference to people’s lives. They are vital links between our services and families, communities and partners in Health, Education, Employment and Leisure.
TLC have undergone significant change. The Registered Manager will need to be part of the continued turnaround journey where driving quality forward is a key objective.
This is an outstanding opportunity for career progression with one of the UK’s fastest growing specialist care providers.
- Lead a positive working environment which nurtures good practice, professional development, shared success and strong relationships between the support team and the people we support.
- Manage colleagues through recruitment, training and development and performance reviews.
- Oversee training and standards in compliance with GCSS Codes of Practice, CQC requirements, statutory requirements, company policies and procedures and financial systems.
- Undertake monthly Quality Assessment Audits in line with CQC requirements.
- Manage delegated budgets and prepare financial reporting.
- Maintain close contact with families and colleagues as appropriate.
- Implement, monitor and contribute to joint initiatives (e.g. Person Centred Plans, Health Action Plans)
In return we offer:
- Salary up to £35,000 depending on experience
- Welcome bonus of up to £300
- Paid DBS
- Skills for Care registration
- Extensive training and qualifications including Care Certificate
- Blue Light Card (exclusive health and social benefit)
- “The Loyalty Club” including discounts on retail, leisure, holidays, fashion, gifts, groceries and much more
- Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Referral bonus of £300 per candidate
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
Please note all applicants must already hold the legal right to work in the UK and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt) to be able to fulfil this role.