RMN – Registered Mental Nurse
Residential Care Services, Nursing Care, Supported Living, Maintenance, Catering & Bank
MAIN FUNCTION OF THE ROLE
- To maintain a current registration with the NMC
- To maintain nursing skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice
- To provide leadership to the care and nursing functions of The Hospital
- To provide nursing care in accordance with current best practice, according to policy and procedures, agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations under the direction of the Manager, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time
- Deliver a caring and effective, patient focussed service in keeping with the aims, objectives and standards of Vision MH Ltd.
- Alongside the clinical team, be responsible for the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care in accordance with CPA guidelines
- Handle information with care, accuracy and sensitivity, maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- Ensure effective communication is maintained within the team and with patients, relatives and visitors
- Enable and encourage patients to reach their best potential throughout their stay at Cornerstone House in whatever capacity this is required, within the boundaries set out by Vision MH Ltd.’s internal policies and procedures
- An understanding of culturally sensitive/ person focussed perspective in mental health
- Willingness to work towards the use of wide psychological measures for cognitive, social, and emotional development. E.g. MBT, Solution focussed therapy, Motivational interviewing
- To attend reflective practice sessions
- As a member of the clinical team, the Registered Nurse will assist in delivering a caring and effective, patient focussed service, in keeping with the aims, objectives and standards of Vision MH Ltd.
- To ensure sensitive and appropriate clinical care will be delivered to meet the patient’s needs, respecting personal dignity and beliefs
- To ensure information is to be handled and exchanged with care, accuracy and sensitivity, maintaining patient confidentiality at all times
- To ensure effective communication is to be maintained within the teams and with patients, relatives and visitors
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.