Support Worker – Sheering
Full Time, Part Time
Support Worker – Sheering area
TLC Care and Support are looking for enthusiastic and hard-working Support Workers for our services based in the Sheering and surrounding areas. We offer the opportunity to join a growing team and work with committed support workers and managers who lead by example, with loads of training and development.
Do you want to make a difference every day to the people in our care?
About the Role:
- Experience is desirable but not essential
- Bring joy and fun to the lives of the people we support
- Full Time and Part Time, Opportunities available
- Exciting journey of change within the services to always better the care provided to the people we support.
- Supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities, Autism, and complex needs within a Supported Living service
- Challenging, but incredibly fun, rewarding, and exciting
- Career progression opportunities available
In return we offer our Support Workers:
- £9.75 per hour
- Paid DBS
- Extensive training and qualifications, including the Care Certificate and a 2-Week Induction programme with Shift Shadowing
- Weekly Company Lotto – be in with the chance of winning £250*
- Refer a Friend Bonus of £300
- Blue Light Card, and our ‘Loyalty Club’ which includes discounts on retail, leisure, holidays, fashion and much more
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
*following completion of 6 month probation
Please note all applications must already hold the legal right to work in the UK to be able to fulfil this role.