Support Worker – Sudbury
Sudbury S/W - S/L
Working at TLC is enormously varied and fulfilling. No two days are the same, but every day ends with a sense that you’ve made a difference to people’s lives.
TLC Support Workers are passionate, resilient, kind-hearted, and imaginative. They love to collaborate in support of adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex mental health needs. Their work is challenging but always rewarding.
TLC’s person-centred support enables individuals to maximise their potential and increase their independence, choice and community inclusion. Support Workers play a vital role in making that happen. Our Support Workers can achieve career progression with moves up to leadership and management positions.
We fund all training, so no experience is necessary. The most important qualification is a caring, compassionate and patient nature, and a desire to have a lasting positive impact on the lives of the people we support.
Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
o Supporting various aspects of daily living including personal care
o Planning and supporting social, educational and community activities
o Companionship assisting with emotional, social and spiritual needs
In return we offer:
• Paid DBS
• Extensive training and qualifications
• 2-week induction with shift shadowing
• Online learning resources for Care Certificate completion
• Pathway for progression
• Employee Assistant Programme (EAP)
• Blue Light Card
• Benefits scheme including discounts on holidays, fashion, gifts, groceries and much more
• Discounted gym membership
• Online resources and apps providing lifestyle support, including expert financial/legal advice and physical/emotional wellbeing
• 24/7 access to a colleague support team
• Access to expert counsellors providing confidential advice and support
• Refer a Friend app earning cash rewards
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.