Support Worker- Supported Living Clacton
Full Time, Part Time
18 October, 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the North Essex region. We are excited to be opening a new Supported Living service in Clacton and we are currently seeking to recruit experienced Support Workers. This is a great opportunity for you to aid in the transition of new individuals while developing a new home for someone.
• Promote the independence of the individuals we support by proactively creating new ways to improve the quality of a person’s life by following carefully tailored plans.
• To assist individuals to meet their personal care and grooming needs as identified within their care plans.
• Support individuals in their daily activities
• Contribute and development of care plans.
• Maintenance of records for individuals.
• Ensuring care needs are met for the individuals we support.
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.