Wake Night Support Worker
Colchester CO4 0ET
Recruiting now for Wake Night Support Workers
As a Support Worker, you will be working with individuals who have complex and challenging needs, requiring behavioural support while promoting their independence, is this the role for you? We can offer you a great career path with company
No two days are the same and the support you provide, makes a huge difference to the individual you will be supporting, helping them to live full and happy live
Providing exceptional person-centred care. Building meaningful relationships with them, their families, and other professionals. Working within our Residential, Supported Living Services. Having a background in supporting people with complex and challenging needs and autism in a previous role within a social care environment is desirable, although it is not essential.
We are keen to hear from experienced staff and new to care staff.
- Online Care Certificate and evidence portfolio (accept transferable evidenced certificate)
- Virtual induction covering autism and care compliance
- Shift Shadowing
- On the job observation and assessments
- Support individuals within the community in their individual activities
- Uphold their privacy, confidentially and dignity
- Assisting individuals with personal care and hygiene
- Administering medication
- Household management tasks cooking, cleaning etc.
- Handle money to shop, going to the bank etc
- Working with individuals who can display challenging behaviours hurting self or others, running away, throwing things, swearing, shouting.
- Working with and supporting individuals with additional needs, such as autism, complex needs and learning disabilities.
- To form good working relationships with other members of staff across different services.
- May include lone working
- Ensuring written records are correctly maintained
Benefits We Offer you as a Support Worker:
- Paid DBS Check prior to starting with us
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Quarterly Recognition Awards
- Stakeholder Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Card
- Refer a Friend Recruitment Care Friends – Earn Money
TLC Care Homes are currently one of the fastest growing care providers in the UK, providing Residential Care and Supported Living Services to people we care for who either have a learning disability, an autistic spectrum disorder with associated complex challenging needs and/or a mental health diagnosis.
We provide residential homes, supported living accommodation for the people we care for. Ensuring the voice of those we support is actively listened to, working for us often means that no two days are the same, but the care and support we give is of consistently high quality, with CQC rating all our services good, and many outstanding.
- Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
We seek Support Workers who really value every person, whether it’s the people we support, their families, carers, or other staff by respecting their priorities, needs, abilities and limits.
We hope you are one of them!
If you would like to save your form and come back to it, or save your details for future job applications please login or register first.