Make a referral
At TLC Care & Support we provide support to people who have either a learning disability, an autistic spectrum condition with associated complex challenging needs and / or a mental health diagnosis.
We also support people with a range of other needs including epilepsy, physical disabilities and associated health needs.
We support people aged 16 and over across the South East, Suffolk and Hertfordshire. We are expanding our services into Northamptonshire.
Read all about our supported living complex, York Mews in Clacton.
What we offer
We can offer you or your family member a range of supported living services either within individual services or within multi–person schemes.
- We currently have a range of supported living services across Essex, East Hertfordshire and Suffolk
- We are expanding provision into Northamptonshire, working with housing providers and Registered Social Landlords to develop bespoke supported living properties.
- We will work at the referral stages to explore the best housing option for you or your family member – ensuring you are fully involved in picking the right home to suit your needs.
Our highly trained teams will provide personal and enablement care so you or your family member can live as independently and safely as possible – with all the support needed to achieve your goals and empower you towards more independent living including support with:
- Personal Care, Health and Wellbeing
- Managing Bills and Money
- Getting a Job or Volunteering
- Learning New Skills at Home
- Managing Medication
- Accessing Social Activities
- Making Links in the Community
- Keeping you Safe
- Going on Trips and Holidays
The principal focus of all support we offer is based on the ethos of ‘Positive Behaviour Support’ and ‘Person Centred Active Support’. Working with people to learn new skills, enable better communication and ultimately become more independent.
Likewise, our support keeps people safe, ensures that identified risks are managed well and empowers people to take part in new activities & experiences in line with wishes.
Our supported living services are also designed for people to build community opportunities. We encourage everyone to achieve their goals – tailoring our support to meet individual needs, promote enablement and deliver outcomes.
We will work with you and your family member at every stage – from assessing needs, finding individual service requirements, sourcing the right property and providing high-quality person-centred support.